Wards Creek Elementary
At WCES we ensure Achievement, Learning, and Leadership for ALL.
To build and sustain a culture that provides a safe environment where all stake holders collaborate to ensure growth and achievement for all.
Supply Lists – 2019-2020
Building a Legacy of Leadership
Brick by Brick
Wards Creek Elementary is building a legacy of leadership and we want you to be a part of our ongoing history! We are offering commemorative bricks on our Legacy Walkway in front of our school building. Buy one to honor your current or former student, your family, a great teacher, a community member, alumni, your business or civic organization, or just to support our school. We want all friends and family to be included, so please spread the word!
OUR CORE VALUES
We believe that:
The Character Counts Pillars of Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring and Citizenship are essential qualities to model and instill in our students.
The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People are the foundation for developing leaders.
All individuals are valuable and can make meaningful contributions.
A caring and compassionate learning environment will support the needs of the whole child and inspire all to reach their full potential.
Leaders are life-long learners.
THE SEVEN HABITS OF HAPPY KIDS
1. Be Proactive – I am in charge!
2. Begin with the end in mind–Have a plan!
3. Put first things first–Work first, then play!
4. Think win/win –There’s plenty for all!
5. Seek first to understand, then to be understood – Listen before you speak!
6. Synergize – Together is better!
7. Sharpen the saw – Balance feels best!
8. Find your voice, and inspire others to find theirs – I’m on a mission!
Parents can now pay several types of school fees online as designated by each school. It’s quick, easy and convenient.
School Lunch Payments
Extended Day Payments