Wards Creek Elementary
Where Children Excel
We are Lighting the Way to Leadership
Franklin Covey “Leader in Me Lighthouse School”
OUR MISSION IS TO:
to Excel in Life
and Embrace Leadership
to Enhance our Local and global society.
OUR CORE VALUES
We believe that:
The Character Counts Pillars of Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring and Citizenship are essential qualities to model and instill in our students.
The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People are the foundation for developing leaders.
All individuals are valuable and can make meaningful contributions.
A caring and compassionate learning environment will support the needs of the whole child and inspire all to reach their full potential.
Leaders are life-long learners.
We are a school Where Children Excel by developing leaders with character and a passion for lifelong learning.
THE SEVEN HABITS OF HAPPY KIDS
1. Be Proactive – I am in charge!
2. Begin with the end in mind–Have a plan!
3. Put first things first–Work first, then play!
4. Think win/win –There’s plenty for all!
5. Seek first to understand, then to be understood – Listen before you speak!
6. Synergize – Together is better!
7. Sharpen the saw – Balance feels best!
8. Find your voice, and inspire others to find theirs – I’m on a mission!
Platinum Business Partners
Gold Business Partners
Parents can now pay several types of school fees online as designated by each school. It’s quick, easy and convenient.
School Lunch Payments
Extended Day Payments